The “M” International Sevice Corporation as the National Flag Carrier undertake global shipping operations, It has a turnover of more than Rs.8,000 million. It requires highly motivated and competent individuals for the position of:
The Candidate Should be:
- Ideally 10 years experience at sea including minimum 2 years command with 5 years working experience in the Chartering Department of a large bulker owner or Management company in a senior position. MICS through examination would be an added qualification.
- Graduate with minimum 15 years experience in a ship owning company of which minimum 10 years must be in chartering business. Diploma from a recognized international Institution on brokerage/chartering.
- Age maximum 55 relaxable in deserving cases.
- Comprehensive knowledge of charter parties and its terms.
- Incisive and accurate judgment and demonstrably commercial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of arbitration law.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Mature, with outstanding communication and relationship management skills.
- Well organized, disciplined, able to follow through.
- Global outlook able to work across organizational and cultural boundaries.
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity.
- Results oriented, high energy levels and ability to drill into the detail.
- The above position carries an attractive market based Remuneration Package along with fringe benefits as per the Company’s policy. The appointment will be on contract initially for a period of two years extendable with mutual consent.
Application with complete resume and recent photograph in a sealed envelope marked at the top for the post applied for should be sent to: